I was talking to someone the other day and realised that people who want to explore more about spirituality don't necessarily know what they want to do, so telling them about courses may not help. So I thought I would try and redress the balance and give you some pointers from the other side-of-the-fence.
So what does inspire you? What do you want to explore more of?
First and foremost, you need to look at yourself. What motivates you? Everyone, and I mean everyone (except maybe the Dalai Lama), has issues they need to work on. You need to look within and become more at peace with who you are. There are many ways to do this, such as meditation, Reiki, etc., but I would like to discuss some of the ThetaHealing® seminars you can attend to learn more.
ThetaHealing Basic, the foundation for all that follows and an introduction to spirituality.
- You get to learn about the power of words. You know the old saying "Be careful of what you wish for, you may just get it"? This was clearly written by someone who understood the power of words and thoughts. In fact, when you start looking in to it, there a LOT of sayings in English that people just "throw around" without taking the time to stop, step back, and think abut where it originated.
- You learn about the different psychic senses that you have heard of, and you will come to appreciate that that many people have these skills though they may be dormant. It may not be until later that you recognise that YOU have these skills too. If you don't believe me, go in to a room where there has just been an argument. The argument may be over, but you can "feel" the tension in the room. How is this possible if it is over? This is one of your psychic senses kicking in, and in this class you'll find out which.
- If you are interested in spirituality, you most likely acknowledge that there is some "deity" or form of universal energy. What you call it doesn't matter as ThetaHealing works across all belief systems, you just need to believe, then we will guide you through a meditation to enhance your connection to the all-encompassing energy and love of creation.
- You get to learn about beliefs we hold on to that are holding us back - and the tools and techniques for helping to clear them. This may just be one bullet on the list, but this is a big part of ThetaHealing®.
- Understand the Power of Observation. Some people feel that spirituality is all mumbo-jumbo, but if you can actually show them beliefs changing they must acknowledge it.
I personally feel that the Advanced seminar is more like "Basic part 2" and I wouldn't want the name "advanced" to put people off.
In fact, many of the topics from Basic are gone over again in Advanced, just in more detail.
- You look at a LOT of feelings.
- You cover Resentments, Rejections and Regrets (the 3Rs in Theta' terminology) in detail. Pretty much everyone, will have a regret (something you did in the past), a resentment (perhaps from school or work) or feel rejected (maybe by a parent). The 3Rs are very common - and very easy to work on too.
- You look more in-depth at what in the Theta' world are called the 7 planes of existence (humans are on the 3rd, plants are 2nd, the earth and rocks are the 1st).
So, I have mentioned about Beliefs, Feelings and the 3Rs, but how do you identify them so you know what you have to work on? That's where Dig Deeper comes in.
- The whole idea is to try and identify a belief to address, and "digging" is the Theta' name for the line of questioning you are taught. Some of these techniques are actually introduced in Advanced but this is where you get the time to practice them.
NOTE: These three seminars (Basic, Advanced and Dig Deeper) are pre-requisites if you wish to carry on and do any other Theta' seminars.
Then, in the Theta' world, you can start looking at where you want to take your own personal journey. Several of the courses cross over in the material they cover, but usually one will cover it in much more detail. For instance, Plants are touched on in Advanced, but their is a separate Plant seminar that goes into much more detail.
Working on yourself
Working with other people
Also applicable to working on yourself
Working with animals and plants
Earth healing coming in late 2018
Sometimes people start questioning where their visualisations or messages are coming from; others think they are just imagining things. The You and the Creator class is designed to help you understand where the messages are coming from.
This course can show you the techniques to use to identify whether it is Creator, your higher-self or something else talking to you.
I believe that it would be a good idea for everyone to do Basic, Advanced, Dig Deeper, You and the Creator, and then go on to do the other courses that interest you.
You and Your Significant Other is all about how to nurture the relationship you have with your partner. It also covers what to expect when your new partner has children, what happens when your new partner moves in, and typical patterns that emerge when people get together and start working out their roles and boundaries with each other.
If you are single, it might also give you an idea of why.
Manifesting and Abundance helps you work through a whole bunch of limiting beliefs and identify exactly what it is that you want in life. You’re then given some techniques to help you manifest these in your life.
If you can shift enough restricting beliefs, it is possible to manifest anything.
Remembering that people are animals too, there is a wonderful exercise at the end of the Animal seminar to help you connect with your ancestors and retrieve positive lessons they have learnt. At "first glance" it is not obvious why this would be in the Animal seminar until you realise if you go back far enough down the evolutionary tree, humans are just animals too.
There is also a wonderful seminar called World Relations (see column on the right) that unearths your inner resentments and prejudices towards other people. It really is worthwhile taking.
Note that I haven't taken the instructor's training for World Relations so cannot teach it myself - but plenty of other people can.
Vianna Stibal (founder of the ThetaHealing technique) found that when she was working with people, scanning a specific organ or part of the body brought up all the emotions held there. For instance, and quoting from the Intuitive Anatomy instructor’s manual: “The lungs hold deep sorrow, grief, regret, despair and remorse”.
Intuitive Anatomy is not so much about learning anatomy (though a basic understanding of where the different organs are certainly helps), but helping us clear beliefs held in different parts of the body. For instance, you don’t get an exercise on how to draw a heart, you get exercises on how to deal with the beliefs it holds on to.
My wife runs a few additional classes to those I can offer so you could check the schedule on her website, or, alternatively, check out the seminar catalog on the official ThetaHealing® website and see if an instructor in your area offers these:
The Animal and Plant Seminars are all about establishing a deeper connection with animals, plants and the elemental/fairie world. I take participants out to a forest or park, and if available a farm or zoo to allow you to experience what it is to communicate with the 2nd and 3rd planes in a new and insightful way.
Remembering that people are animals too, there is a wonderful exercise at the end of the Animal class to help you connect with your ancestors and retrieve positive lessons they have learnt. At "first glance" it is not obvious why this would be in the Animal seminar until you realise if you go back far enough down the evolutionary tree, humans are just animals too.
Watch this space to learn more about the new You and the Earth seminar coming in late 2018.